The Roberts family acquired Ohio Legal Blank`s subsidiaries in 1936. Owner Deborah Roberts Luster graduated from Ohio University in 1990, the same year she took over the company. OHIO LEGAL BLANK was developed in 1883 as a commercial printer of legal blanks. Based in Cleveland, Ohio, this organization has offered state-specific legal forms based on the legal language of the Ohio Secretary of State for more than 136 years. Ohio Legal Blank`s second firm, The National Bank Note Co., was founded in New York City in 1859. Here they were tasked with printing all U.S. stamps up to 1879 and even printing U.S. currency. Ohio Legal Blank and The National Bank Note Co. moved to Cleveland in the early 1900s, where they continue to offer business supplies such as custom stock certificates, protocol books, engravings, and embossing machines. Their retail office is located near Public Square downtown, across from the Justice Centre at 1370 Ontario Street. Ohio Legal Blank is headquartered at 9800 Detroit Ave, Ste 2. Ohio Legal Blank is a member of the ONE HUNDRED YEAR CLUB OF THE WESTERN RESERVE.